Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Stampin' Up! Rose Wonder Washi Tape

Happy 4th of July, peeps! I remember days of going to Lake George, NY, with my parents, loaded up with sparklers and other assorted fireworks. I miss that. However, from my living room windows in Florida I get to see fireworks across the lake so I'm content. The noise doesn't bother Chester so all is good! Our community will be having a golf cart parade and hopefully the fire trucks will be part of it. Do you do anything special to celebrate our independence? BBQ maybe?

On to the major point of my post today...we're bringing back Washi Tape again. I LOVE this one that we made in our Thursday card group. Sue L. brought the kit. Isn't her tape pretty? I think the "how to" is quite evident so I'm not even going to get into that. We used stamps from the retired Rose Wonder Stamp Set. This could be used for a sympathy card or for someone who is experiencing a major setback in the walk of life.


My card base is Very Vanilla Cardstock with a panel of Basic Black Cardstock. The Washi Tape is wrapped around a piece of Basic White Cardstock. The sentiment is punched with the retired Decorative Label punch and adhered to a mat of Basic Black.

For the inside...

I'm entering my card in the Krafty Chick's Challenge #670, ATG. It's a visit that has been long overdue!

Thank you for stopping by today and may you be blessed not only by our country's freedom but by your personal freedom as well, should you so choose. 

“So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.”
John 8:36



2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty indeed! That washi tape is beautiful! Our plans for the 4th include doing nothing, LOL!!! Very relaxing day--knitting and crafting! :D Enjoy your fireworks!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...