Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Stampin' Up! Christmas Quilt Friendship Card

Good morning my stamping and quilting friends! Today's card is one we made in our Thursday card group. Sue M. provided the kit. She spoiled up by having the squares all cut so all we had to do was glue them to a panel of Basic White and then adhere them to the purple mat, which got adhered to a Basic White card base. You can't see it in the photo but I embossed the panel to give it a little texture. Then I die cut the flower and sentiment tag.


For the inside...


I sponged the inside to dull the brightness of the white.

I'm entering my card in Karren's Tic Tac Toe Challenge #215. I went straight down the right side.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Quilt (retired); Quiet Meadow
Card stock & Papers     Perfectly Plum (retired); Basic White; Lemon Lime Twist
 Ink Gorgeous Grape
Accessories Glossy Dots Assortment (Gorgeous Grape)
Tools     Quilt Dies (retired); Blending Brush; Liquid Glue

4 comments:

  1. What pretty papers! I'll bet it does look like a real quilt with the embossing! Fun sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to love about this card...sentiment is a keeper, embossing to look like a quilt...I absolutely LOVE how you sponged the inside of the card! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge~!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...