Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Stampin' Up! Meets The Cutting Cafe Butterfly Hugs

Good Wednesday morning, afternoon or evening...whatever the case may be! My crazy butterflies are putting on a show for you today. Read all about it!


I used SU Basic White Cardstock, a panel of retired Botanical Butterflies DSP, a scrap of  Basic White to emboss butterflies with  a retired SU "Fluttering Textured Expressions Embossing Folder." However, I made the mistake of adhering it upside down! That's why I said my butterflies were crazy!! They are all going every which way so I left it.

I adhered a piece of Black & White Gingham 1/4" Ribbon. Then I cut the cutting file sentiment from The Cutting Cafe with a die from SU's Something Fancy Dies. 

I finished it off by adhering gems...retired Adhesive Backed Hexagons.

I'm entering my card at these challenges:

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #216 by Elizabeth - I chose to go straight across the bottom.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


4 comments:

  1. LOL! I have seen butterflies flying ever which way, so I think your embossed panel is just fine! Love the gingham ribbon...makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, LeAnne. I just adore gingham!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful and elegant butterfly card!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}
    {Triple B}
    {Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, for commenting on behalf of CYHTP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...