Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Stampin' Up! Charming Sentiments Thank You Card for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly hop. Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish.  Here is what I created for it...

Let's take another look, shall we? Here's with no decorating..

Here's the back...

and here's the front!

Oh, what fun!!

Want the measurements? Okay, here ya go...I can't give credit to one person because there are many out there who have made this fold and I don't know who was first in line, but I know I'm last and it's my last! It's all in inches.

Base:  one piece of cardstock 
7 x 7 1/2, score @ 1 3/4, 3 1/2, 5 1/4, 7 (landscape) 
then cut (3) at 5 1/4 x 7 1/2, and score same as above (all scores from herein out will be same)
cut (2) at 3 1/3 x 7 1/2
cut (2) at 1 3/4 x 7 1/2

Mats for DSP:
(2) 1 1/2 x 6 3/4
(4)1 1/2 x 5
(2) 1 1/2 x 3 1/4
(12) 1 1/2 x 1 1/2

DSP:
(2) 1 1/4 x 6 1/2
(4) 1 1/4 x 4 3/4
(2) 1 1/4 x 3
(12) 1 1/4 x 1 1/4

Make sure everything lines up at the bottom when you start out. You put double sided tape on the edge to create the 3D squares, a/k/a "cube".

If you have any questions, don't ask me...Google "extended cube fold" and someone with more expertise will help you...lol! I have a major headache from this and it is for a very special person but it won't get mailed as it would have to travel all the way to New Jersey and I don't want the post office to mangle it. We'll keep it virtual and a done deal...lol!!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you had fun with this post. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Ann Louise, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Carol..  Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter what direction you hop!
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments; Sending Smiles
Card stock & Papers     Office Max cardstock; Daffodil Afternoon DSP
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories
Tools     All that Dies; Sending Dies

17 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! That's gorgeous Karen :) I can just image how long that took, but well worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Karen. It took a long time!

      Delete
  2. Wow that is definitely a fun fold! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...just, WOW! What a work of art! It's beautiful, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Karen...that's beautiful! Love the colors and fun fold design! I'll be expecting that in the mail any day now. ;) Ha! Only kidding!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. If I lived next door, I'd walk it over ;-)

      Delete
  5. Wow! So pretty and fun - I love it! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shazam! A work of art! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, this is an amazing card! But I don’t think I’ll be CASing this one - just admiring it 😀🇦🇺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ruth. Nice to see you here! Hope all is well down under.

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness! This is so stinkin' cool! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Quiet Reflection

Welcome to Monday Makeover Madness. Today's card is a makeover of this one . Again, it's Sketch #4 of Kendra's Card Challenge #1...