Thursday, July 20, 2023

Stampin' Up! Lighting the Way for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.


Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Can you see the resemblance? I hope so! I watched a video by Verity Pursglove and just had to recreate this! I used different colors but the design is the same as is the Lighting the Way Stamp Set and Stylish Shapes Dies.

For the inside...


That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew

14 comments:

  1. Awesome card Karen :) LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards Karen! Love the little lightening bug images. Great layering! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Karen! Your design is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the background stamping and all the fireflies! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty pretty! Love the pretty designer paper you created! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! I ordered the Light the Way set and dies, but they aren't here yet. Can't wait to use them as the fireflies are in decline, and anything to call attention to that is a good thing. If their habitat is ruined they just die out, they don't relocate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I wish we had fireflies in FL. My boys and I would live for the months in NC and NY to see the glowworms! My friends in TN had an abundance in end of June, beginning of July. I have a firefly lantern, which is as close as I can get to the real thing. I have loved them forever, along with bees, ladybugs and butterflies! I hope you'll post what you create with the set.

      Delete
  7. Love the fireflies - and the DSP - and... and... great card!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...