Thursday, May 18, 2023

Stampin' Up Dainty Delight Meets Lighting the Way for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.




So, let's take a closer look, shall we?

Yeppers, another lattice card. My first one is here. I made this one a little differently by covering up the top part of the lattice with Designer Series Paper.

The sentiment is from the Dainty Delight Stamp Set and I embossed it in copper embossing powder and edged it with the Copper Clay Stamp n Write Marker. I cut it out with a banner die from Stylish Shapes. I adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. The flowers and leaf stalk are cut with the Dainty Delight Dies. My colors are Crushed Curry, Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow.

The firefly body is cut from Copper Clay cardstock and the wings and tail are cut from Vellum. I colored his "light bulb" with Wink of Stella. For that I used the Lighting the Way dies.

I used the Designer Series Paper for the inside as well. I'm not sure yet if I'm just going to stick a note inside or actually stamp something. What do you think I should do?


That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Karen :) Love, Love this design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I need to try a lattice card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should stamp something on the inside! :O) Love the bee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that I have this set, I definitely want to try this lattice card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Karen! Love the lattice look, great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card - perfect design for a trellis card! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Mary. I appreciate you commenting while your are abroad...not a broad...lol!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...