Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Fun Fold Congratulations/Birthday Card

Good mid-week morning, peeps! This is going to be a quicky post as I have a full day ahead of me. I'm not really sure if this is a fun fold but I tagged it as such! The lattice design cards are really the "in" thing these days so I jumped on the band wagon...





The Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set (retiring) was used for images and sentiments. I colored the sunflowers with Light and Dark Stampin' Blends. I used the retiring Sunflower Dies to cut out the leaves, sunflower and sprigs. I also used the Lasting Label Punch for the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Thursday Happy Inkin' Blog Hop. Have a blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. This style of card is on my list of things to try for sure! Great way to use that sunflower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors and the lattice look is the perfect background! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...