Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Stampin' Up! Cottage Rose for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here is what I created...



Let's take a closer look, shall we!

So many of my cards lately have been done in Blackberry Bliss cardstock, DSP, ink and embellishments! This one incorporates the use of Mossy Meadow ink, Blends, Brick & Mortar 3D EF (retiring) and a stamp from the retiring Cottage Rose set and die from the retiring Cottage Flowers Dies.

The inside is blank with the exception of a 1/2" strip of DSP from the retired New Horizons pack.

I didn't like seeing the glued flap on the back side so I covered it with a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of New Horizons DSP...great way to clean out retired DSP!



Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll participate in the hop. Here's the list of hoppers!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors and the layering is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card with the wonderful Cottage Rose flower, Karen! This fun fold is lots of fun and great for showing pretty papers. Thank you for joining the hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! And the fold with that pretty flower is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary...and I have that flower thanks to you!

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Karen! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...