Monday, April 24, 2023

Stampin' Up! Card Holders

Welcome to my Monday Makeover Madness. It's been awhile since I've done one and if the title of my post sounds familiar, it's because of this post here!

I used retired Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper to create these card holders, along with soon retiring So Saffron cardstock and returning Misty Moonlight for the handles.



Here is the template, if you'd like to try making them. Not shown in the photo are the sides...cut two at 6" x 4 1/4". Further info can be found here.
You will also need dies to cut the opening for adhering the handles...also cut with dies.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our monthly SU Demonstrator Fun Fold Blog Hop. Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...