Sunday, March 5, 2023

Stampin' Up! Happiness Abounds, Daisy Lane and Daisy Delight for PEO Program

Good Sunday morning, peeps. If you follow me, you've heard me mention PEO. It's a philanthropic educational organization, which supports through loans and/or scholarships, women who are going off to college, who've taken a break from college but returning, as well as international students who must return home after their education to teach others what they've learned. There are many local, state and international chapters. We have a 4 year college for women in Nevada, MO, called Cottey College. I am the Chairperson of the Cottey College Project for our local chapter. As such, I am responsible for presenting a program once a year centering around that. This month I will be doing a "quiz" for our members on Cottey. I will also be demonstrating cards for our members to make for the students in the dorm we support. Our organization's official flower is the marguerite daisy. Here are two note cards we will be creating.



The daisy stamp sets are retired but the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set for the sentiments on the first card is in the current 2022-2023 catalog.

My colors are Balmy Blue, Garden Green, Pretty Peacock (making a come back May 2023!), Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight.

If you'd like to know more about PEO, please leave a comment and I'll get you the necessary information. If you are from Florida and know any young women seeking to further their education, we can possibly help there too! If you know of any woman, anywhere, drop me an email and we'll see if we can match her to our qualifications.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Pammie's Inky Pinkies weekly ATG challenge. I love my card for tomorrow, just sayin'!!




2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...