Monday, March 6, 2023

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2309

 Good Monday Morning, peeps!  Let me show you my creation and then I'll explain more about it.

Today's sponsor for the PIP Challenge is 


I chose to use The Zoo digital image for the challenge today. There is a story behind the computerized sentiment 
My daughter has loved giraffes since she was little. Her grandmother ordered a book for her and the giraffe's name was "Irrek"...yes, that's "Kerri" spelled backwards. All the way through the story, it mentioned Irrek and she would giggle every time she read it aloud. 50 years later, she still loves it!

I printed the digital image on white cardstock and colored it with many Stampin' Blends and Stampin' Up! Watercolor Pencils (smoothing it out with a Blender Pen). I cut the image out with the largest Deckled Rectangle Die and mounted it on a piece of Starry Sky Cardstock. Then I adhered that to a Basic White Cardstock base and added three 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.

I hope you will play along with the PIP challenge and link your card.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Hope that your daughter smiles when she sees it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. Her birthday isn't until October so I hope I remember where I put it...lol.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...