Monday, December 12, 2022

Stampin' Up! VBO, Inspired Thoughts Meets Jan's Digitals

Good Morning and welcome to a very slight Makeover Madness Monday. Today's card uses the same digital as this one but I changed it from Christmas to birthday. Take a look see...


The sentiment is from SU's Very Best Occasions Stamp Set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. My card base is Cherry Cobbler cardstock.

The inside sentiment is from SU's Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set.

I'm entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies ATG #2250.

Short post today as I am off to get my car detailed and hopefully get all the scratches from Hurricane Ian buffed out. I hope you'll return tomorrow for our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop.

4 comments:

  1. Ah this is a beautiful make. what a lovely card. Thanks for dropping by my blog. In answer to the question about if the card folds for an envelope, yes it does although its quite bulky in it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Birthday greeting, Karen!! Thank you for showcasing "Christmas Cardinals" on your handsome card.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...