Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Christmas Cardinals

Good mid-week morning, my peeps. Hope all is going well with your week so far.

I am grateful for the new followers I have gained this week. One of those followers has helped me experiment with digital designs. I won a challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and the prize was a gift voucher for Jan's Digital Stamps.  I used the cardinal scene because they say cardinals are angels AND they are my favorite bird next to the Eagle. Take a look see...


I'm entering my card in these three challenges:

Jingle Belles Banner Holiday Challenge - I was inspired by the traditional red and green colors (Garden Green Cardstock and Real Red Cardstock from Stampin' Up!); Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2248; and The 12 Months of Christmas ATG #94.

I am looking forward to using the other digitals that I picked for my win. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by. If you aren't a follower yet, I hope you will become one and also subscribe so you will know when I post.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have several digital images but forget to use them! This is a really sweet image. I love cardinals as well, they're so bright and cheerful against the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card and you've used elements from our Jingle Belles blog banner so cleverly! Thanks for joining our fun this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren, for your comment on behalf of Jingle Belles.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful image! Love those cardinals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design to show off the image Karen. Thank you for entering the Use Patterned Paper Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...