Friday, December 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! Masculine Birthday Card for Creative Creases ATG with a Fun Fold #47

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold! This is our last challenge of the year so it will be open for a month. Here's what I made for the ATG with a Fun Fold Challenge #47.


My card was inspired by the fun fold Jackie Bolhuis and her husband, Dave, presented in a You Tube video.

Take a look at the inside and then I'll show you the template I made for it.



I used the Stampin' Up! He's All That Stamp Set and Alphabest Stamp Set along with Orchid Oasis cardstock and ink, and the Close to My Heart "Lucky" Paper Packet for the patterned paper. I also used the retired Well Said Stamp Set to stamp the word "well". The circles are die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies.

I used my Stamparatus  to stamp the "70" five times and then the letters to spell "bingo". My friend does not play Bingo, but I thought it would be just a fun card for him. Oh, to be 70 again!!

Here's the template I promised...



The template was made with retired Botanical DSP, current Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Mossy Meadow Ink. The squares are cut with the current Stylish Shapes Dies. The base is cardstock from the former Office Max, which I bought when it merged with Office Depot.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will create your own fun fold and enter it in the challenge. Debbie, Rae and I would love to see your creations! Have a blessed weekend.


6 comments:

  1. What a great fun fold birthday card, Karen! Such a great way to show off designer paper scraps (which we all have in our stash)! I can't believe that it's the end of the year already. Have a wonderful, blessed holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun fold design! Love the colors and the designer paper that you've used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card design.. Z fold card is on my to do/must try designs..
    Thank you for joining us at HLS die cut challenge for this month, Stay safe and stay crafty.. Hope to see you inour next month challenge
    DT Swapna

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...