Monday, September 5, 2022

Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit Anniversary Card, et al

Welcome to September's first Monday Morning Makeover Madness. I had many kits left over from my card group and classes so I decided to pack up my old kit bag and rid myself of a lot. 

As an aside before I show you the makeovers, do you remember Spike Jones or the song Pack Up Your Troubles in Your Old Kit Bag and Smile, Smile, Smile? It was from the World War I era (I wasn't alive but my parents were!) I remember listening to it as a child on the Victrola (bringing back memories for anyone?) 

Okay, enough nostalgia...on with the cards. I will show the makeover card first and the original next to it where possible. 


If you want to read about the originals, just click on their pic and it will take you to that post. 

Second makeover...



Third makeover...


Fourth makeover...


Fifth makeovers...


and the original

If you have any questions about what I used for the makeovers or if you would like to see the insides, just leave a comment with a way to get in touch with you.

I do love makeovers, but I especially love cleaning out my old kit bag!

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to help yourself to some M & M's.




2 comments:

  1. You were a busy beaver! These makeovers are amazing, I love them all....as well as the originals! Funny how styles and tastes change over the years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. There seems to be no end to the kits I have stored away!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...