Saturday, September 3, 2022

Stampin' Up! New Home Card

Good Saturday morning, peeps. My card today is one I created for my daughter and son-in-love. They just moved from upstate NY to eastern TN and had a brand new house built. The moving van just arrived yesterday so they will be quite busy settling in. They have already made memories since living in the house with no bed and no sofa. The moving company lost their sofa! At least my card arrived on time and the post office didn't lose it!!


I used Gorgeous Grape cardstock for my base, Very Vanilla cardstock and the retired Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder for the front panel. The Designer Series Paper is the retired Botanical Butterflies.

For the inside, I used a die from the Scalloped Contours Dies to create the frame (more Botanical Butterflies DSP) for the computer printed greeting. That is also cut with the same die package.


I'm entering my card in the Can You Handle The Pressure Challenge and  Inkspirational Challenge #273.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will be having a great weekend and that you will become one of my followers. I'm still trying to get that number from 85 to 100 by the end of the year!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful new home card! I'm smitten with your trio of Botanical Butterflies; lovely repetition for our Inkspirational challenge! Thank you for joining us!
    Hope the missing sofa is found soon!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the butterfly paper. Hope that they get their sofa back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly beautiful card, yikes that is so odd they lost the sofa, it has to be somewhere (maybe in the moving peoples house)lol!! thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
    Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane. Their house was newly built so no moving peoples! It was two pieces...Lazy Boy. They have the back but not the seating!!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...