Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Stampin' Up! Valentine

Today is a quick post because my Financial Adviser is coming to visit to help me get a new account set up. I have so many things to take care of in the craft room and my card inventory is a mess. So, instead of creating a puppy card, I decided to show you the last of the cards we made when I hosted the card group last Thursday. It is a very simple CASE of Jaimie's card. She is one of my teammates and very creative. You can see her card on our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. She used current product and I used retired SU product and a Darice embossing folder.


Thanks for stopping by and tomorrow I should have that puppy card up and running!

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...