Monday, July 18, 2022

Stampin' Up! Christmas in July

Welcome to another Monday Morning Makeover Madness card. It could be Masculine but I'm not sure with the ribbon. What do you think?


It's a makeover of this card.



For the front I used the same retired Softly Falling Embossing Folder and a different pattern from the retired Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper adhered to Silver Foil. I adhered that to the opposite side and added a bow using the 
Starry Sky 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon and three 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots (Starry Sky). The sentiment is punched with the Label Me Lovely and Label Me Fancy Punches. 

The front and inside sentiments are from the retired So Many Stars Stamp Set.

So, why so many retired products? It's because I have vowed to use up all the kits I created for classes where people didn't show. My goal is the end of this year or the first of next year... lol!

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Jingle Belles: Bling on the Holidays Double Trouble Crossover Challenge - my ribbon is blingy I think as is the Silver Foil

Double Trouble #116 - Christmas In July - I'm playing with all three Things


Allsorts Challenge #685 - Christmas in July

Thank you for stopping by today and help yourself to some M & M's.


Current Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty and delciate Christmas cards. Thanks so much for joining my "Christmas in July" challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pauline, for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  2. Blue and white with a little sparkle is lovely. Thank you for playing along with the Christmas in July challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dena. I appreciate your comment for Allsorts.

      Delete
  3. Those are both lovely cards, love the white embossed backgrounds with those pretty winter images. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Melanie, for your comment on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  4. Both really elegant, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the designer paper pack! Pretty colors for Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I'll be sad when I run out of it!

      Delete
  6. Love the simplicity of the design - and yes, it’s a great masculine card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The glitter ribbon looks so pretty against your embossed background and the patterned paper is perfect for a masculine card and the add of foil was perfect for the frame. And the bow, I think, is perfect for your masculine Christmas card. Thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Double Trouble and Jingle Belles Rock challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little makeover ... love the image ... so very glad you joined our BLING-ing on the Holidays at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stef, for the opportunity to join! I appreciate your comment.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...