Sunday, November 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Perfectly Plaid Feels Like Frost Christmas Card

Good morning! It's a chilly one in SWFL but I'm not complaining as I have warm clothes to wear! So, it feels like there could be frost in the air somewhere, right? ... and there is on my card!



My card base is Thick Whisper White. I embossed the front with the retired Softly Falling Embossing Folder.

I cut a mat of Silver Foil 2 1/4" x 5 1/4" and a mat of Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Paper 2" x 5". I adhered them together with liquid glue and adhered it to the card front.

The sentiment is stamped in Highland Heather ink on a scrap of Whisper White, cut out with the Tailored Tag Punch. It's from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set. I sponged the edges with the same ink and adhered it with Dimensionals.

For the inside, I stamped a sentiment from Perfectly Plaid and added a strip of the DSP.


Easy peasy and CAS, don't you think? I hope they think so at The Paper Players PP468!



Perry's sister is spending a few days with us. Today we are remembering him on his first anniversary in eternity. Our son is grilling Cornell chicken and my sil is making a potato tomato salad...both items were Perry's favorites.

I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by.

Partial Product List:

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this....what a gorgeous pack of papers, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love that paper too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colors and the silver with that DSP is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! What a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such gorgeous paper and you showcased it beautifully. I love the silver mirror frame, too. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...