Sunday, July 17, 2022

Stampin' Up! Charming Sentiments Golfer's Birthday

Good Sunday morning peeps! Do you like butterflies? Do you like golf? Well, then my card today is for you!

My card base is Rich Razzleberry cardstock with a mat of Basic Black cardstock. I cut a panel of retired Botanical Butterfly DSP and adhered it to the black mat.  The sentiment is computer generated and the corners are punched with the retired Detailed Trio Punch. I adhered it with Stampin' Dimensionals after I edged it with my Blackberry Bliss Stamp N' Write Marker.

For the inside...
I cut a piece of retired Country Club Designer Series Paper, colored the image with Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends, stamped the first sentiment from the Charming Sentiments Stamp Set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and the second sentiment is stamped in Rich Razzleberry. I think I borrowed the stamp from a friend so I have no clue what stamp set it is. If you know, please leave your answer in a comment and TIA.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for either my Masculine Monday or Monday Makeover Madness, I'm undecided! Have a great rest of your day.
 




4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...