Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Stampin' Up! Happiness Abounds Thank You Card

Good Tuesday morning, peeps! My card and post today is short and sweet (I hope!)

My sentiment today is brought to you by Stampin' Up! as is the stamped rose, both from the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set. The patterned paper is from Craft Consortium - Shell Rummel's Bloom Beautiful Patterned Paper (2015).

I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with Silver Emboss Powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders set. The cardstock is the retired Elegant Eggplant with a mat of Blackberry Bliss cardstock. The rose image is stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink.

I consider this a monochromatic card and I hope the Design Team at Inkspirational does too!

Thank you for stopping by today and perhaps I'll see you tomorrow.



6 comments:

  1. Wowza...at first I thought you created that beautiful DSP....you could you know, with that gorgeous rose! Much easier to let the paper do the work though! SO very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I might try to do that with the stamp, VersaMark and gold leaf!

      Delete
  2. This is ultra elegant, loving the clean lines, decorative sentiment and beautiful rose pattern. Such a stylish design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously elegant, stamping in the Blackberry ink gives beautifully subtle look. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...