Thursday, February 3, 2022

Stampin' Up! Encircled in Friendship

Happy Thursday to y'all! Today would have been the blog hop for Happy Inkin' but I totally forgot Thursday was around the bend and I've had company since last Friday. We have been busy preparing for a class and spent yesterday looking at a new place for me to live! So, with that said, I'm sharing a card I CASE'd of my own. You can see the original here.

I used the Encircled in Friendship Stamp Set and coordinating dies, along with the inside sentiment from Beautiful Moments.


The inside is plain and simple.


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...