Saturday, November 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Moments Friendship Card

My card today is brought to you by the Beautiful Moments Stamp Set. It is also a CASE of my friend and upline, Mary Deatherage. You can see her card and tutorial video here.


My card base is Thick Basic White Cardstock with a mat of Fresh Freesia and a mat of retired Delightful Daisy DSP. To that I adhered a piece of Fresh Freesia as the mat for a strip of another pattern of retired DSP (Gold Soiree).

After I cut out the Fresh Freesia scalloped mat with the Scalloped Contours Dies, I stamped the corners with the stalks of grass in Fresh Freesia ink. I then cut a Gold Glimmer circle with the Layering Circles Dies and a smaller circle out of Basic White. 

I stamped the image from Beautiful Moments in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored the hair with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends. I colored their dresses with Light Fresh Freesia and Light Pale Papaya Blends.

Everything so far has been adhered with liquid glue but the sentiment is raised with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside is clean and simple.


The shell in the corner is from the Friends Are Like Seashells Stamp Set and it's stamped in Pale Papaya Ink. The sentiment is stamped in Fresh Freesia ink.

This is a card kit my sister-in-law and I put together on Wednesday for the card group which met yesterday. Unfortunately I couldn't go because I brought a cold home from Disney. It's the second time it's happened. Last time was worse because it was an upper respiratory infection! 

Thank you for stopping by today. Hope you are having a great weekend. I am because it's Stampin' Up! On Stage!!



Measurements:

Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)

Fresh Fresia Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front and inner mats); 3 1/2” x 4 3/4” for Scalloped Contours die cut; 4″ x 1 5/8” (mat for DSP strip)

Gold Glimmer Paper 3 1/4” x 3 1/4” for Scalloped Layering Circle die cut (mat for art)

Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4″ for Layering Circle die cut (art piece); 3 1/4” x 1 1/4” for Stitched Rectangle die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)

DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1 1/2″ x 4″ (DSP strip)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet card Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! The colors are perfect with the sweet little girls walking on the beach! Sorry you were feeling poorly after Disney... Bad Form on Mickey's part! :(

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...