Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Stampin' Up! Masculine Happy New Year!!

Well, yes, I know I'm a few days into the New Year with my card but I found it when I was cleaning up the craft room the other day and realized I hadn't posted it yet! It's created with some DSP that retired yesterday...boo hoo and some that is a carry over...Yippee! 


My card base is Smoky Slate cardstock. I adhered a piece of Peaceful Place DSP (retired) to the base with liquid glue. Then I cut a piece of Silver Metallic Foil (the carry over) with Dimensionals. The cabins DSP is from the Peaceful Place DSP and I cut it out with a Stitched Rectangles Die

The "happy" is from a retired die set BUT the "New Year" is from the current  Word Wishes Die Set. I just cut off the "s" at the end of "year". All the words are cut from the Silver Metallic Foil. I just wish I had done them with Adhesive Foam Sheets but I didn't so they are just adhered with liquid glue.

I do like the monochromatic look on the outside but I'll finish the inside with something colorful...not sure what sentiment I'll be using.

I'm entering my card in the Creative Crafting Uncles: #24 Challenge - Christmas/ New Year and The Four Seasons: January Winter Challenge.

.

So, I am a hobby demonstrator BUT I can't let this day go by without telling you that Stampin' Up! has a new mini catalog that has gone live today. Just click on the "Catalogs" link on my side bar. It doesn't cost you anything to look!

Sale-A-Bration is in full swing. If you don't know what that's all about, let me give you a quick lesson. There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+ before s/h) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+ before s/h). So many good things! As a demonstrator, I got to pre-order and I've shown you sneak peeks in my prior posts. I'll be coming up with more after today. Speaking of today, thank you for stopping by!

"The words of the Lord are pure words, like silver refined in a furnace on the ground, purified seven times."
Psalm 12:6 ESV

12 comments:

  1. Lovely way to use that pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card....especially the little fox strolling through. Thanks for joining us at The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Glenda, for commenting on behalf of TFSC.

      Delete
  3. Love the foil accents! Great card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen:
    I love the black and white card. This is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge, and please visit us again soon.
    Blessings,
    karen, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen, for your comment on behalf of The Four Seasons.

      Delete
  5. OH WOW this is awesome Karen! I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like cabins I'd want to stay in, snuggle down and just look at the beauty I imagine is outside. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Four Seasons. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. Like the papers you used!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our previous challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us this challenge again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...