Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sneak Peak Tulip Fields and Windmill Fields

Good mid-week morning, peeps! Today I tried my hand at using the stamp set and dies that will be available January 4, 2022 in the Jan-June Mini Catalog. Jo Blackman demonstrated this bundle at our OnStage in November. I haven't even come close to the beauty she created. I will be making this again so you will be able to see how I improved! I attempted to make the tulip fields look like they were in dirt but I think I only muddied the picture! There is definitely a learning curve with placing the tulip field stamp on the cardstock and I hope I learn fast! Well, here it is...I feel like I've only been stamping a week instead of 10 years!

Ugh! I shouldn't even be posting this! But, I wanted to give you a sneak peek of how awesome the Windmill Fields Dies are and the Tulip Fields Stamp Set is. The birds are from a stamp in the In the Moment Stamp Set, also available January 4. 

So because I didn't like the front, I didn't do anything special with the inside but here that is too! I a stamp from the Dragonfly Garden Stamp Set and a die from the Ornate Frames Dies.

No challenges for me today unless I can find "the ugliest card" challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. You won't be disappointed!

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Merry CHristmas. No time to make and send cards. Got yours, thank you. more in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Karen! Such a great stamp set bundle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's exactly why I didn't get this set right off the bat...a wee bit too fussy for me to try to line up! Although when I was a kid, my lifelong dream was to go to Holland and see windmills and tulips!! So maybe it will jump in my cart one of these days! I do love the colors you chose and your windmill is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Karen :) I haven't gotten this set yet and now I'm excited to get it after seeing your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tulips, Karen! Have fun tweaking it - you've got a GREAT start with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...