Saturday, December 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! Honeybee Home Sneak Peek Thank You Card

The card design I have for you today is based on two CASEs. One at the Global Project Design Challenge #320 Case the Designer.
and the other, Mary Deatherage. You've heard me mention her many times on my blog! I hope you have time to check out the cards the GDP Design Team have on display as well as Mary's. BUT first, let me show you mine!

I used the Honeybee Home Stamp Set – with the bundled Honeybee Blooms Die Set (available to customers in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog - thus the sneak peek!).

My card base is Crumb Cake Cardstock, with a mat of Cherry Cobbler to which I adhered a panel of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.

Using the next-to-smallest of the skinny dies in the Stitched Rectangles Die Set, I cut another piece of the In Good Taste DSP and adhered it with liquid glue. Then I cut a piece of the Cherry Cobbler & Gold 1/2" Metallic Ribbon and adhered that to the front.

I used the two dies in the Honeybee Blooms Die Set to cut a Cherry Cobbler and a Gray Granite flower, which I adhered on the left side, over the ribbon, with liquid glue.

On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the Honeybee Home sentiment "You are the nicest" in Cherry Cobbler. Then I cut it with the same Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered it over the ribbon with liquid glue.

Next I tied a double loop bow with Linen Thread and attached it with a glue dot. I added three Basic Gray dots from the upcoming Classic Matte Dots (January – June 2022 Mini) et voila! Easy peasy card front to create!!

For the inside...

On a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock, I stamped the images from the Honeybee Home Stamp Set in Crumb Cake ink. The sentiment is from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set and is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink. I adhered the art panel to a mat of Cherry Cobbler and that to the card base.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a fantastic Saturday.

Measurements:

Crumb Cake Base: 4 1/4" x 11, scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Cherry Cobbler Mats: 4" x 5 1/4" (2); scrap for die cut wildflower
Gray Granite: scrap for die cut wildflower
Very Vanilla: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" inner liner; scrap for sentiment on front
In Good Taste DSP: 3 7/8" x5 1/8" front panel; scrap for rectangle behind ribbon 

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS design. It's a fab colour combo too. Thank you for using a die in my Allsorts challenge this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design and colour combo, thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lorraine, thank you for commenting on behalf of Allsorts.

      Delete
  3. An elegant CAS card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous a wonderful CAS style creation thank you for joining our challenge this week at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty pretty pretty! Love the peek of the Cherry Cobbler ribbon and touch of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...