Sunday, December 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! The Sounding Joy Christmas Card

I can't believe I have another Christmas card made. I don't need to make any more. I need to mail the ones I've got! However, this is one we made (partially) at our Christmas card group luncheon on Thursday. I say "partially" because I could not get mine to work so I revamped when I got home. I'll show you, then I'll explain.


I'm not sure where the gold patterned paper came from but I do know the cardstock is Night of Navy! The star is one Sue had and it was supposed to fit into another star but I could not get mine to line up and ripped it trying to unglue it. I will be giving this another go though and vow to accomplish the design! So I kept the one star that was glued onto the left panel and used velcro for the right side to keep the "gate" closed. Since it's a gate fold, which is a fun fold. I'm entering it in Creative Creases Challenge #20 Anything with a Fun Fold, Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2021 and The 12 Months of Christmas #84 ATG.

Would you like to see the inside? Good, because I'm going to show it to you!!


This is where we used The Sounding Joy Stamp Set (retired) and stars that Sue had in her stash.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you are having a good weekend.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Karen. I like the shine of the gold. Thank you for entering the Any Christmas Card Goes Challenge at 12 Months of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY pretty! Love the blue and gold for the holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant gatefold card for the holidays, Karen! I love that star! It certainly hides the velcro.
    Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...