Friday, December 3, 2021

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Branches Anniversary Card

TGIF, peeps! Hope you are looking forward to a great weekend. Today I have a PEO Christmas Luncheon and I know it's going to be quite a feast. Yesterday was our card group Christmas Luncheon and it was delish from appetizer to dessert. Here's one card I made from the kit Sue L. provided...

Sue had cut everything so all I had to do was adhere everything together, add the stick-on sentiment and gold faceted gems. The die used is the Beautiful Branches retired die set.

For the inside, I used a sentiment from the Inspired Thoughts Stamp Set. I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch.


I'm entering my card at Heidi's All About Occasions WWC330.

Thank you for stopping by today.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...