Monday, November 22, 2021

Stampin' Up! Word Wishes Thanksgiving Card

Good Monday Morning Makeover, peeps! I'm still going with a Thanksgiving theme. Well, because...you know why! I'm so glad I don't have to cook for Thursday! What are you doing that day?

This is how my remake looks and because there is no stamping, I'm entering it in the UnstampaBelles Challenge #117: November: Colour my World. I love all the colors represented in the truck.


This is my original from October 23...


I can't decide which one I like better. The one today uses Pattern Party Designer Series Paper, a fussy cut of the truck from the napkin, and words from the Word Wishes Dies. My card base is Crushed Curry Cardstock.

I'm also entering my card at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper November 2021 and Use Your Stuff #436 Thanksgiving/Grateful.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my remake.

A spirit of thankfulness is one of the most distinctive marks of a Christian whose heart is attuned the Lord.
Billy Graham



8 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the plaid background, perfect with the truck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the Buffalo Plaid and the old-timey truck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful "country" card Karen. Thanks for joining us at UYS. You can also enter it on Archiscraps where theme is gingham https://www.facebook.com/groups/627040677839553

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julene. I took your advice!

      Delete
    2. A great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

      Helen x

      Delete
  4. I love them both but I think the first one just has the edge for me!

    Thanks for joining us at the Use Your Stuff Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...