Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Pretty Kitty Birthday Card

Good Tuesday morning! I did not make a card for today but have three more cards I received during my birthday month. In the past, I have celebrated my birthday once a week by going out to eat. Not this year, however. I'm just celebrating with cards. The first card uses the sentiment from the retired Pretty Kitty Stamp Set. It makes me want to dig that set out and use it again! The second uses a die from the Sea Life Dies set. The third is a photograph that reminds me of the retired Delightful Daisy DSP.



Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I'll have a card for you that I'll be entering in a couple of challenges.

3 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...