Monday, July 19, 2021

Stampin' Up! Tidings & Trimmings Fun Fold

Welcome to Monday Morning Makeover Madness Mystery. Today I have made this card...


which is a makeover of this card from June 29, 2021.

Now, did you catch the "Mystery" part above? More on that in a minute. 

I used Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake inks, Very Vanilla Cardstock and Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. The DSP (patterned paper) is from the  Tidings of Christmas 6 x 6 package. I used the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp set to stamp the stockings and the Christmas Trimmings Dies to cut them out. I will write names on the stockings when I decide to whom to send. The embellishments are the Cherry Cobbler Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

For the inside, I used the bow stamp from Tidings & Trimmings, "Merry Christmas" from the Perfectly Plaid Stamp Set, and a Close to My Heart stamp called "Your Kind Heart Petite Perks W2041" for the other sentiment. 

Okay, minute's up! The mystery is:  from what set did that holly stamp come? I have no clue. I found it on a block in my drawer. Please help me solve the mystery. There may be a prize for the first person to respond correctly with a pic of the stamp set!

I'm entering my card at Crafting Happiness Challenge #105 ATG and Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #551


Wonder why I was so specific about the Close to My Heart stamp? Because I'm playing at Double Trouble Paper Crafting: Challenge #89 Christmas in July and they are partnering with Heart2Heart's Christmas in July. I am playing with Trouble Maker, Double Dare and Twisted Sister for my bow on the inside.

24 comments:

  1. Lovely centre step card in this rich Christmas palette, the layered stockings are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using a center step design was perfect for your card, Karen! The deep, rich colors were a great choice, too. Thank you for pointing out your bow and thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #89.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! Love the little stockings, perfect designer papers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the center step and your choice of colors. Thank you for playing along with Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cat, for commenting on behalf of H2H.

      Delete
  5. I love that design, especially with the cute stocking stamps! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for your comment on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  6. Great step cards and wonderful colors and images. I am ramping up my Christmas cards too as I need to get them done to avoid the last minute hurry. Love these for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable stair step cards - I really like the one with the stockings. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and H2H :)
    Alyson M.
    Double Trouble Design Team/H2H Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janis, for commenting on behalf of CHC.

      Delete
  9. These step cards are so lovely, the rich jewel tones make the paper details stand out beautifully! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fun fold is beautiful and the cherry cobbler is such a pretty color. I don't know the mystery stamp but it is very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Heart2Heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Suzanne. I appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  11. I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brandi, for commenting on behalf of H2H.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...