Sunday, July 18, 2021

Stampin' Up! Tidings & Trimmings Fun Fold Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! How's your weekend going? I'm getting ready for church and then my excitement for the day will be making spaetzle for the first time. Wish me luck! Hey, it's still July right? So, then, it goes without saying that there must be another Christmas card, right? Yeppers, and it's a double step fun fold. I'm just going to show you all the angles of my card and link you to a video for the "how to" by Beth McCullough.




I chose to use the Tidings & Trimmings Stamp Set for my sentiments and Cherry Cobbler for my color. The front die cut is from the retired Swirly Scribbles die set. The adhesive backed snowflakes are retired. The panels are a patterned vellum from the Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper which is only $6.60 in the Clearance rack at my online store. It is beautiful paper!

The challenges I am entering today are:

1.  Jingle Belles - A Christmas Story - You need to have a movie or TV show as your inspiration and I have chosen The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (TV Movie 2008) starring two of my favorites, Henry Winkler (Happy Days) and Brooke Burns (The Chase).

2.  Craftyhazelnut's Weekly Christmas Challenge #551 with the optional theme of use a die cut or punch.

4.    Tic Tac Toe Challenge #122 - Featured Designer Betty. I went straight down the center.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a marvelous Sunday! See you tomorrow for a Monday Madness Makeover.








 

16 comments:

  1. Pretty. Love a pretty fun fold with holiday cheer! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, love the vellum layers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazing! Such a beautiful way to highlight that gorgeous paper! I am not familiar with that third challenge, I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. I love it when we discover new challenges!

      Delete
  4. Very pretty - and I love the double-step design! TFS, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely fun fold design, and great papers. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Charlotte, for commenting on behalf of CCC.

      Delete
  6. I don't think I've seen that movie ... I'll have to check it out. Fun fold and great holiday card ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stef, for leaving a comment on behalf of jingle belles.

      Delete
  7. oh my gosh, that fancy fold design is super cool and you've used the beautiful papers so brilliantly! and now i have to go and look up that holiday movie bc henry winkler!!! :) thanks for joining our JINGLE BELLES fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren, for commenting on behalf of JB. You're going to be busy watching films!

      Delete
  8. Very unique and so beautiful - love the red! So glad you joined us for our ATG Challenge at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card... and that paper is delicious! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Craft Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...