Friday, July 16, 2021

Stampin' Up! No Matter the Weather Tag

TGIF, peeps! Today is my next-to-last square that I am filling in for my team mate's Summer Bingo card game. I'm entering my project in a new-to-me challenge...Ally's Angels: Challenge #48 ATG, along with A Bit More Time to Craft July 2021 ATG.


Remember Wednesday I made this card with the No Matter the Weather kit? Well I decided to use more parts of the kit for my tag. So, more benefits by ordering any kit from the Kits Collection in my online store:

  • they are great if you are traveling
  • they come with full instructions
  • you can go rogue if you have additional supplies
  • sometimes you don't even have to stamp!
  • they are great if you have NO stamping supplies, except for scissors!!
  • it's really instant gratification!
Don't want to make cards? Well, then there are Crafting Kits as well!


These are great if you have young children or if you need party favors...or whatever strikes your fancy.

Thank you for stopping by today and tomorrow I'll have my last square filled in! It'll be the one marked "11" and I think you'll like it...I know I do.

Thank you, Jaimie, for helping to make the first half of July fun for me!

"The joy of the Lord is my strength." Nehemiah 8:10








2 comments:

  1. Cute tag! Love that kit, I really need to pick that one up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...