Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Stampin' Up! No Matter the Weather Note Card

Mid-week greetings! I don't know if you've heard, but Stampin' Up now has a Kits Collection available and you can purchase any of them through my online store. They are not in any catalog and can only be viewed through the online store. Click on the blue link to see what is available. There are 10 different kits. They are also only available while supplies last. So, if you can't find it online, that means it is sold out. There are so many benefits with these kits and I'll explain more in a later post.

My card today is one made with the No Matter the Weather Kit.


I created the top card (above) for today but I didn't put a sentiment on the front.


Take a look at what comes in the kit...

everthing you need except for a pair of paper snips (scissors) to make 9 cards!

Here's a closer look at the stamp set...

So, I used the first sentiment for the inside of my card...

You can see in the photo how I popped the boots up on the front with the Stampin' Dimensionals that are in the kit. The little clear resin dots are so cute for raindrops along with the raindrop stamp.

I haven't entered a card in the Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes Challenge in a long time so today is the day! I'm also playing at Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2128.

Really, peeps, you need this card kit! How can you resist that cute little bunny! It's such a fun kit for children to work with this summer too.  Please do check them out!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our weekly Thursday Happy Inkin' Blog Hop.

"for He makes His sun rise on those who are evil and on those who are good, and makes the rain fall on the righteous [those who are morally upright] and the unrighteous [the unrepentant, those who oppose Him]" Matthew 5:45 Amplified Bible











8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...