Saturday, June 5, 2021

Stampin' Up! Color & Contour Friendship Card

My card today was inspired by Nancy Ferb. I'm featuring the Color & Contour Stamp Set and this card went out before I went to Disney well over a week ago! 


I created it for one of my team mates who is going through a rough time and I barely remember how I created it other than using the aforementioned stamp set and Border Dies. My colors are from the 2021-2023 Colors...Pale Papaya, Evening Evergreen, Polished Pink and Soft Succulent. I think I might have been overly excited to have my family arriving from upstate NY to know much more than that!

Perhaps I created it for a color challenge but May 23 seems like eons ago so I'm sure the challenge has passed. I am certainly hoping that my team mate's challenge will pass soon! This was an easy peasy card. All I had to do was cut two border edges, adhere them to the strip of Basic White on which I had stamped the flowers. The sentiment is stamped right on the base of the card. With that said, I'll be entering it in the Alphabet Challenge "E is for Easy Simple" Card. Jeannie at Dragonfly Journeys has a "Friend" challenge for the month of May so I'll plant my card there. It's just for fun but she has a great blog so I go visit once a month if I can.

Thank you for stopping by today and I'll be back Monday with a Masculine Makeover! Please do join me that day!!

12 comments:

  1. what a lovely card! I love this bundle! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. Me too as you will see later on!

      Delete
  2. It’s a beautiful card, Karen, and I can attest that it is even prettier in person than in pictures! I love your double stamping on the flowers for the added depth. Thank you for sharing and for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, stamping with the different colors really gives a unique look. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for commenting on behalf of the AC.

      Delete
  4. Such a wonderful card with this bundle, which is one of my favorites in the new catalog. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card for your friends. Love the effect you've got with the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge. Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen! This is a beautiful and very sweet card, and I'm sure your friend will adore it. I love the pretty colors and the die cut you used around the main image too. I hope you had a great time at Disney!

    Take care my friend :)
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...