Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Throwback 2020 Tuesday

Continuing on from yesterday's post here are the remainder of my favorite 2020 cards from July - December, with a big hurrah for my favorite of all. Remember that clicking on the photo will take you to the instructions and product used.

July 2020 celebrating 4th of July and wedding anniversaries...


August 2020 ...

September 2020 ...

October 2020 ...

November 2020...

December 2020 ...

and the overall winner for 2020 (in my opinion...lol!) ...


Without my love for stamping and creating, 2020 would have been most unpleasant, don't you agree?


and card making for a few hours! Thank you for going down memory lane with me and I hope to see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh - is your explosion card is great! My personal fave is Miss September! Thanks for the fun look-back! Can't wait to see what 2021 brings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I'm quite fond of Miss September too!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing so much creativity in one place! Great fun! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...