Saturday, September 12, 2020

Stampin' Up! Forever Gold Anniversary CASE

Awhile ago I was commissioned to make a 50th wedding anniversary card and I made two of them so my customer could have a choice....this one, which I posted 9/2/20


and this one ...

It's a CASE of the one I posted July 29, 2020. I used the Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems and Tasteful Labels Dies to create my card. 

I sponged the edges of my embossed mat with gold ink to give it a vintage look...50 years married is a LONG time!

The sentiment is gold embossed and is from the retired Flourishing Phrases Stamp Set. I die cut it with the die that looks like it has been cut with pinking shears and stitched along the edge.


The frame is cut out with the Stitched Rectangles Dies using Gold Foil paper. Again, I used retired stamp sets: Flourishing Phrases and Beautiful Bouquet...also gold embossed. I stamped the fern leaf from the Forever Fern Stamp Set in gold ink, stamped off once. 

With all my stitching, gold and fern leaves, I think I'll  play at Festive Friday #FF0067.




Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow! Have a blessed day.



10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Love all the touches of gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I really like the die cut you used around the sentiment. The stitched gold frame on the inside is a great touch too. Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for leaving a comment on behalf of FF.

      Delete
  3. Love your card! Thanks for sharing on Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...