Friday, November 20, 2020

Stampin' Up! Autumn Goodness and Arrange A Wreath Thanksgiving Card

TGIF, peeps! Thanksgiving is less than a week away and I made three of these cards, which have all been sold! I CASEd a card made by one of my teammates, Donna Leonard.

I used the floral arrangement from the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set and the sentiment stamp from the Arrange A Wreath Stamp Set. Other product I used will be listed below.


I started out with a Soft Suede card base and adhered a mat of Very Vanilla that I embossed with the Tin Tile 3D EF. I used a die from the retired Swirly Scribbles Dies (Painted Labels Dies could be used and that is current) to make a back drop for the sentiment from the Arrange A Wreath Stamp Set. That is stamped in Soft Suede on a scrap of Very Vanilla. I cut it out with a die from Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it with liquid glue to the swirly piece.

Next I cut a piece of Plaid Tidings DSP and adhered it to a piece of Soft Suede cardstock. I adhered that to my embossed mat with liquid glue. Then I adhered the sentiment piece with liquid glue. Taking a scrap piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, I stamped the floral/leaf image from the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set in Soft Suede and cut it out with the Autumn Wheelbarrow Dies. I adhered that to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

So, so far I have two of the items needed to play at Festive Friday #FF0072. The inside of my card is the third item.

Let's take a look see. The inside was done using my computer and printer. I rounded off the corners with the retired Trio Punch.


I had a lot of fun with this one and I thank Donna for the inspiration on the card front.

I'm also playing in the Alphabet Challenge "Q is for use a Quote". "You are what you eat" has an interesting story behind it here

TGIF Challenge #TGIFC291 has a great challenge too. I love their inspirational photo.

Thanks for stopping by today, I am always thankful for your visits and comments.

Measurements:

Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″; 5 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ and scrap for the swirly die cut

Very Vanilla Cardstock:  5 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ for card front; scraps for image and sentiment, approximately 2″ x 2 1/2″

Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 2″ and 6" x 2 1/4″ for envelope flap

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

16 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, I love the black and white effect. Thanks for playing long at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caz, for leaving a comment on behalf of the Alphabet Challenge.

      Delete
  2. Pretty fall images, love the neutral colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Karen :) Love the neutral colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I like the neutral palette with the embossed card front and plaid! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers and the swirly backing for the sweet sentiment. Pretty card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours - very effective. I like the inside - so punny! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Karen! I can see why they're selling so fast. Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday :)
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Beth. Happy Thanksgiving to you, Steve and family.

      Delete
  8. Very pretty card! I love monochromatic cards! Thanks for playing along with Festive Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...