Friday, November 6, 2020

Stampin' Up! Most Wonderful Time Christmas Thank You Card

Do you have the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley? I was gifted the stamp set last year for doing a good deed so this year I ordered the refill.  I LOVE this kit. It has beautiful DSP and stickers. Let me show you what I mean...


I took a piece of one of the DSP patterns and cut it to 3 1/4" x 5 1/2". I adhered it to a Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock base 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2". Before I adhered it to the base, I took the little berry stamp from Poinsettia Petals and stamped along the sides with Real Red and Old Olive inks. Out of a scrap of gold Brushed Metallic card stock, I cut an oval with the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it to the DSP with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I took the deer sticker from the kit and stuck it on. Card front done! Easy peasy!!

For the inside...


I had a strip of DSP left over from the envelope flap so I adhered it to the bottom of the inside base. I stamped the sentiment from Poinsettia Petals in Real Red ink directly on the card base.

Thank you for stopping by today and if you'd like to order ... 


just click on the photo and it will take you directly to my online store and the product medley.

I'm entering my card at:


Thank you so much for visiting today and tomorrow I'll have another card made with this kit.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

6 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...