Saturday, November 7, 2020

Stampin' Up Most Wonderful Time Christmas Card

By the time this posts, I hopefully will have been on the road back home to FL, having safely gone through Atlanta! This will be a quick and simple card because I have sunk into a depression leaving the mountains. Just kidding about the depression! We had a wonderful 6 weeks on the Nottely River and our reservations are made for next year!!

Yesterday I asked you if you had the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley and gave you an opportunity to order it. It bears repeating!!


Isn't this DSP gorgeous? I hope you're saying yes! I matted it on a piece of Old Olive Card Stock. Then, I adhered that to a Whisper White Thick Card Stock card base. I brought in a piece from Forever Gold Laser Cut Specialty and slapped a tree sticker on it! I adhered it with Dimensionals, et voila, card front done!

I have left the inside undone until I get home because I didn't bring that many Christmas stamps with me and I want it to be different from all the others I've done in NC.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and I'd love it if you would click that "Follow" button to help me get to 100 by the end of the year. It's not far away!!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. It IS pretty...I must say that that medley totally escaped me...I'll have to look for it! Beautiful card all round! Just gorgeous! Have a safe trip home. I'm depressed and I haven't even left home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is lovely! Really like the green and white palette with the pops of gold! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Karen! Love the gold accents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card. Love those leaves in that color. Thanks for joining in at just us girls challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fiona, for leaving a comment on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete
  6. Love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...