Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Autumn Encouragement Card

 Well, here we are again at the mid-week point and I am into my third week of North Carolina. Watching the leaves fall along the river, I was inspired to create my card with the Beautiful Autumn Stamp SetI was also inspired by Beth McCullough with one of her mystery card series.


My colors are from Ann Schach's choices at The Paper Players.


My card base is Cinnamon Cider with a mat of Bumblebee card stock as I didn't bring Crushed Curry with me.  I hope I'll be forgiven by The Paper Players Design Team, especially Ann.

I stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Autumn in Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla card stock. Then I stamped some maple leaves using Crushed Curry, Cinnamon Cider and Mossy Meadow inks.

The art panel is embossed with the Tasteful Textures 3D EF and adhered to the Bumblebee mat. I wrapped some Cinnamon Cider Ribbon around two of the corners and adhered it to the card base. Three 2020-2022 In Color Bumblebee Enamel Dots finished the front.

For the inside...
 
I stamped the images from Beautiful Autumn in Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow inks. The sentiment is stamped in Cajun Craze ink. I ran the Bumblebee Card Stock (a/k/a Crushed Curry for me!) through my embossing machine using the same EF as the front. I adhered it to a Very Vanilla mat and then to the card base.

My envelope flap received a piece of 2020-2021 In Color Cinnamon Cider DSP and one acorn leaf on the front, stamped in Cinnamon Cider.



If you have time, I hope you will visit these challenge sites. There are many unique creations to be seen!

Thank you for stopping by today and be sure to stop by tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


16 comments:

  1. Pretty embossing, love the fall colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the inside and outside embossed. Pretty Fall card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so pretty...simple but beautiful, especially using the Player colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Karen! Really like all the textures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! Beautiful card inside and out! I miss the Fall so much and may need to take drive north and out of Phoenix to see some color changes this year. Thanks so much for joining my challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jeannie. I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you get to do some leaf peeping.

      Delete
  6. Such yummy texture, Karen! And the inside is just as yummy as the outside. I LOVE the simplicity. Thank you for playing in my color challenge this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely CAS fall card Karen. Thanks for playing along with our colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely, fall card. You chose my favorite embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...