Thursday, October 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Autumn Thank You Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop. You're in for a treat if you have never visited before. It's a weekly challenge and this week we have a sketch challenge.

I used the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set  and Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper to create my card for today.




Let me warn you, you REALLY have to love plaid to like my card! Let me show you the sketch first!

Got your blinders on? Okay, here goes...


My card is easy peazy and doesn't need too much explaining. 

Mossy Meadow card base
Plaid Tidings Mat
Mossy Meadow sentiment mat
Very Vanilla with Pumpkin Pie stamped sentiment
Pumpkin Pie ink
Layering Ovals Dies
Adhesive
Dimensionals
Pumpkin Pie Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels

For the inside and the envelope...

I'm entering my card in the Stinkin' Inkers Challenge - Shades of Fall.

I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for joining the hop. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names below will take you directly to the other team members and their projects.


Amy Koenders

MaryDeatherage

JaimieBabarczy

Karen Finkle - You are here!

Akiko Sudano

KarenKsenzakovic

JulieJohnston

Measurements:

  • Card Base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
  • Plaid mat: 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Scraps for sentiment and sentiment mat
  • Inner Liner: 4" x 5 1'4"
  • Border: 1/2" x 5 1/4"
  • Envelope Flap: 2 1/4" x 6"
Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

16 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the Mossy Meadow with that plaid!😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love plaid, and I love your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Karen :) That plaid is perfect and I love the simplicity of this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty plaid background! Great, clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well - I DO really love plaid, so...I love your card! Perfect colors and the design is spot on to let my fave designer paper do its thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your choice of plaid. The inside is as pretty as outside. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. you had me at the plaid! Great choice! As pretty inside as out! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card inside and outside. Love the plaid paper and yellow gems. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...