Monday, September 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Free As a Bird Mystery Card and Card Group Participants

Welcome to the first of my Monday Morning Mysteries! I belong to a card group which was meeting weekly on Thursday before COVID struck. We've been absent one from another for six months now and it was driving me crazy. So, I asked if they'd like to participate in a mystery challenge that I provided via email. Three were willing...woo hoo! First I'll show you what I ended up creating...

I used six colors from the Brights Collection, the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set and Butterfly Duet Punch. For my embossed mat, I used the Old World Paper 3D EF. The sentiment is punched with a die from Ornate Frames.

Here is what Meg created using the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set and Tin Tile EF. Don't you love the fall colors?

She used the Autumn Goodness Stamp Set for her sentiment, the Autumn Punch Pack and the Tin Tile 3D EF. I believe she used the Regals Collection for her colors.

Here is Sue's card...


Thank you ladies for sharing your creations!

If you would like to have the directions and paper cuts, please send me an email with your email address. So many people leave a comment wanting directions but I can't send them without an address...hope you understand.

I'm playing in these challenges:

Artsystamper Digitals Challenge #23

Crafting Happiness Challenge #66

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2037

Thanks for stopping by today.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges this week. I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful cards.
    :) Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Janis, for visiting and commenting on behalf of CHC.

      Delete
  2. Pretty card! Love the color block background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I love your card with the butterflies and bold stripes! Just became your latest follower and I think you should be joining out Crafty Chefs FB Group. You'd be a wonderful addition and I think you'd enjoy our 'stretch your creativity' aspect. :-D Find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/402890764004497/
    While I'm here, let me put on a DT hat - Thank you so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkie this week. Good luck and we hope to see you playing again.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Connie, for becoming a follower. Thanks for commenting on behalf of PIP as well. I went to the FB Group and printed the rules :-)

      Delete
  4. WOW these are fabulous Karen! Awesome design ... I think the Fall card is my favorite (love the colors). Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Artsystamper Challenge Blog! Good Luck in the draw and hope to see you again next challenge!

    Darlene
    ARTSYSTAMPER CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...