Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Birthday Card

Thank you for stopping by today. I used my Boho Indigo Project Medley to create my card.

BOHO INDIGO PRODUCT MEDLEY (ENGLISH)

I am so in love with this medley.


My card base is Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock with a mat of Night of Navy Card Stock and a mat of patterned paper from the project medley. Measurements are listed below.

I cut a stitched rectangle with the 4th largest die from the Stitched Rectangles Die Set out of Night of Navy Card Stock and adhered it to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Then I cut an oval with the Stitched Shapes dies, stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink and three flowers all from the project medley. I also adhered that with Dimensionals.

I wanted to keep my card clean and simple for a masculine card as well as monochromatic for the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz  #253.


Card cuts for this project:

Very Vanilla: 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4” for card base; 5" x 3 3/4" for inside
Night of Navy: 3 3/4” x 5”; 5 1/4" x 4" for inner mat
Boho DSP: 3 1/2” x 4 3/4”
Scrap Very Vanilla: 3” x 3 1/2”
Scrap Night of Navy: 3” x 4”
 

“Worship is giving God the best that He has given you.”
Oswald Chambers - My Utmost for His Highest

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love that product medley too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I do love those particular papers, Karen! Love your focus on the sentiment. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - the colors and papers in this medley are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty. I love the sentiment and your design to highlight it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice clean and simple design, and great monochromatic color scheme, even your sentiment goes with it! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guys.
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for your comment on behalf of C4G.

      Delete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Stacey, for leaving a comment on behalf of CHPP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...