Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Stampin' Up! Forever Blossoms Birthday Card

 It's mid-week already? How does that happen so quickly?? Speaking of quick, this will be a quick post because I have a full schedule today.

Remember when I made this card?


Well, I had some pieces laying on my desk and decided to make another like it BUT it turned out like this...

The smallest rectangle (Stitched So Sweetly Dies) is recessed instead of being raised with Dimensionals. It's already been sold and I made it on the fly without writing down any directions. Guess I haven't learned my lesson yet! I do remember I didn't have time to color all the flowers from the Forever Blossoms Stamp Set! I know the sentiment die is from Stitched So Sweetly but I don't remember what stamp set I used. Let me know in a comment if it rings a bell.

For the inside I used sentiments and the flower image from the Special Someone Stamp Set.


I'm entering my card at the Seize the Birthday #199 Die Cuts Challenge.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.





4 comments:

  1. I love how you only colored a portion of the flowers...and the recessed panel is an interesting touch! I am looking for ideas for my group on Saturday, might give this a try! Nothing like waiting until the last minute to figure out what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Hope to see what your group makes if you do it.

      Delete
  2. Both versions are fantastic, Pam! Love your coloring on both of them but the second one with the coloring only inside the frame is magnificent. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...