Saturday, September 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Forever Blossoms Card

 Hope you are having the beginning of a great weekend, peeps. My card today is a very simple, quick and easy one. It was inspired by Michelle Wells and is a CASE of her card. I just love it! I sent it to my granddaughter who is an artist in her own right and hopefully she received it before my post!  I need to get a link to her Instagram. It could be here?


My card base is similar to Pear Pizzazz, the mat is similar to Blushing Bride and the images from the Forever Blossom Stamp Set are stamped on Whisper White using Soft Suede ink. The panels are cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and elevated with Stampin' Dimensionals. Don't you think this resembles triple time stamping?

I colored the flowers with retired Pink Pirouette Blends and the leaves with Just Jade Blends. The sentiment is stamped in Pear Pizzazz. The ribbon, unfortunately, is retired.

I'm entering my card in the challenge at TGIF #280

and at Festive Friday FF0067 where I've used leaves, stitching, green and brown. 

Just Us Girls #552 Word Week has a leaf challenge so I'm also entering it there.

Thank you for stopping by today and happy Labor Day weekend to my US peeps!

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the layers and pretty flowers. tFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Love the soft colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Karen :) Love you r colors, so soft and pretty I keep forgetting about that set

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, what a cool technique! I will need to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LeAnne...for me it's much easier than double or triple! Welcome back from your vacay!

      Delete
  5. Wonderful! I love this technique - and it's really gorgeous with these flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love that technique; it really works well with that stamp set. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tami, for leaving a comment on behalf of TGIF.

      Delete
  7. Lovely colors and great effect from the layers, those dies really make them stand out beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for leaving a comment on behalf of FF.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful, Karen! So soft and feminine! What a great technique! I'll need to give it a try. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the layering! Thanks for participating with Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...