Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Stampin' Up! Flowers for Every Season Thanks Note Card

Tuesday thanks is what I'm bringing you today compliments of the Many Mates Stamp Set.


This new Magenta Madness card stock is really bright. I almost didn't order it because I thought it was too close to Melon Mambo. I was totally wrong!

This is a note card to go in my "package" so it's cut at 3 3/4" x 10", scored and folded at 5". The Flowers for Every Season DSP is 1 1/2" x 5". I embossed the front, before I adhered it, with one the Greenery EF's. I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Whisper White and punched it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch. I sponged it with Magenta Madness ink. Adding three new In Color enamel dots finished the front. I'm hoping it fits Joanne's challenge at The Paper Players PP496 this week.

On the inside, I added a 1/4" x 5" strip of DSP.


Easy peasy! Thank you for stopping by today.

6 comments:

  1. Pretty designer paper! Love that magenta background too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Karen! While it's bright that magenta is so cheerful, looking especially nice with your embossing and the strip of pretty dsp. Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Karen! Magenta Madness is gorgeous with this designer paper, which is so springy-summery! The enamel dots are the perfect accents! Thank you so much for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen - that floral paper is just fabulous! Thanks for playing along with my CAS Thanks challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty Karen! Love the sponged detail on the sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...