Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Stampin' Up! Celebrate Sunflowers Thinking of You Note Card

Wow it's Wednesday again and the last one for this month!

I've got another note card for you today brought to you by the Celebrate Sunflowers and Many Mates Stamp Sets.


I think this one shouts "fall", after yesterday's "summer". My card base is the new Cinnamon Cider. Ooh, I could go for some Cinnamon Cider donuts. Fall can't come soon enough for me....but I digress!

Using the Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set, I stamped the smaller flower on the card front with Cinnamon Cider ink. 

I stamped the sentiment from Many Mates in matching ink on a scrap of Whisper White. I punched it out with the Label Me Lovely Punch and while I was at it, I punched one out of Just Jade card stock. I cut it in half and adhered it to the back of my sentiment. I adhered that with Dimensionals. I made a little bow out of Linen Thread and attached it with a glue dot. 

The Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper is 1" x 5", cut in half and adhered to the base. I finished the card front by adding three Metallic Pearls.

Again, because this is going in a "package", I left the inside blank.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...