Sunday, May 17, 2020

Stampin' Up! Ornate Garden Thank You Card

Hello my card-making viewers! It's a sunny warm day here in NC and since the flowers are beginning to bloom, I thought I'd share some from my garden...Ornate Garden that is!


This designer series paper is da bomb! I love how it does all the work for you unless you want to color it! It would have taken me forever to color all the flowers with my Stampin' Up! Blends so I just colored all the centers with my Light Pineapple Punch, the big flower with Light Terracotta Tile, the medium sized one with Dark and Light Petal Pink, the small flowers with Light Pretty Peacock and some of the leaves with my Dark Granny Apple Green. I adhered the 4" x 5 1/4" panel to my Basic Black card base (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). I left a lot of white space, which to me is a clean and simple card, agree?

The "Thank You" I had in my stash that I brought with me. I adhered that with liquid glue.

The inside is stamped in Basic Gray with one of the flowers from the Ornate Bunch Stamp Set. The sentiment from the Butterfly Gala Stamp Set is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Another easy peasy card! 


I'd like to enter my card at Color Throwdown #593



Thank you for stopping by today and as always, I appreciate your comments and would love to have you follow me.



16 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love how you colored that DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty designer paper! Love the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - what a great way to play with that DSP - I LOVE coloring! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spotlighting look you achieved with this DP! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wanda, for leaving a comment on behalf of CTD.

      Delete
  5. Fun paper... sweet card! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to color just portions of the paper! Pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love you colored the DSP! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun way to add color to the DSP, and I love that you stamped a subtle flower bundle inside as well. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...