Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Stampin' Up! Christmas Gleaming

Welcome to Wednesday! It's a fine cool day here in SWFL. What a relief to be in the 60's rather than 90's!

Here's a card that reminds me of cooler days ahead. It's a CASE of my team mate, Jaimie Babarczy.

While Jaimie used the current Subtle 3D EF and current Peaceful Boughs Stamp Set, I used the retired Pine Bough EF on the front of my Cherry Cobbler card base. I also stamped the pine bough from the retired Christmas Pines Photopolymer Stamp Set in Mossy Meadow.


The ornaments and sentiment are from the current Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set. I colored the ornaments with my Light Red and Light Cherry Cobbler Blends. They are adhered with liquid glue.  The sentiment is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and fussy cut. I adhered it to the mats with Dimensionals. The ribbon is retired, Vintage Crochet Trim.

The inside is quick and easy...


The pine bough has been stamped in Mossy Meadow. The sentiment, from Dashing Deer, is stamped in Cherry Cobbler and the three corners were punched with the Detailed Trio Punch.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

Card Cuts:

Base - 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Basic Black Mat - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White Art Panel - 3 1/2" x 3 1/2"
Whisper White Inside Panel - 4" x 5 1/4"
Ribbon - 8"




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, I love the ornaments! Pretty colors too! Well, it was 16 degrees here this morning, so enjoy your 60s!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty classic Christmas card! I love the bow. :-) We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...